Monday, December 3, 2007

12/3/07--Monday's WOD

Another great workout in the books. Here is what I did...

Warm up:
OH Squats w/ a wood pole just to loosen/stretch things out

WOD:
Run 800m
50 Sit ups
50 Back extensions

3 rounds for time.

It took me 28 min. I did my running on the treadmill do to the fact that not only did it snow this past weekend (Look at my pictures from a few days ago) but it froze over night so everything is ice now. I didn't feel like ending up in the hospital tonight.

Then I walked on the treadmill for another 30 min.

Total workout time: 58min

Not bad.

2 Comments:

Franz Snideman said...

800 meters...yikes!

that's a tough distance followed by more exercise!

nice job!

Kori Bliffert, NASM-CPT said...

Thanks. And I am not that fond of running, especially inside.