Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday, Dec 10th Workout

I didn't take last week off, I just never posted my workouts. My excuse...I worked...A LOT! Here is what I did today...

Warm up:
Practiced my pistols (basically just going down)

OH Squats with broom x15
Push-ups x3
Pull-ups (kipping) x5
**I did this for 3 rounds. I am really feeling strong with my push-ups which is nice since I have not had much strength in that area.

Workout:
Push Jerks w/ barbell 3x5
55, 65, 70, 75, 75
**Not a great strength for me. Something I am really going to work on.

Then I did...
Snatches w/ 12kg
1 snatch every 6 sec on R for 1:36 min then L side for 1:36 min
2 min break
1 snatch every 6 sec on R for 2:00min then L sides for 2:00min

Then I walked on the treadmill for 30 min. I wish it was warm outside!

Till next time...

0 Comments: