Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Puked!

Sorry for the bluntness of my post, but that is what happened today after my workout. Today BJ and I decided to mix it up a bit and did this...

50 Box jumps
50 Jumping Pull ups
50 KB swings (w/ 16kg)
50 Walking Lunges
50 Push Presses (w/ 45lb bar)
50 Knee to elbow (pull up position and curl knees to elbows)
50 Back extensions
50 Thrusters w/ med ball
50 Burpees
100 Rope Jumps

Then I went up stairs to my bathroom, and well you know the rest. I have not gotten sick from a workout in a long time. In fact the last time was when I first met BJ and he put my through a tough workout and I tried to look cool and then got sick.

The one thing I noticed about this workout is no matter how "fit" (I hate that word) anyone is, when you mix it up, it kicks ya in the ass!

I LOVE IT!

1 Comment:

Diana said...

Kori,
I can't tell you how happy I am that you did this to YOURSELF and not to ME!
Diana