Thursday, February 7, 2008

Owning Up

Ok this is my last post for today...I swear!

I have decided to post my goals for losing fat. I hate to say I want to lose weight, because I don't want to lose my muscle, so I am going to lose fat. Anyways, weight has always been an issue for me. I don't know what my heaviest was, but I can tell you when I was at my heaviest size 16 was tight on me. Well I am back at that stage where I have let myself put on some weight and I want to take it off. But I am putting this out on my blog because I want to own up to anything that goes on, good or bad, for the next 3 months with my weight lose.

Here are the stats..

Current weight (2/7 AM): 138lb (I don't know body fat % right now b/c that scale need new batteries)
Goal weight: 120-125lb I have been at this weight before, when I met BJ, and I looked good and strong. I am only 5'3" so 120-125lb is not too low.
Goal date: April 25, 2008. April RKC I just picked this date because I will have to weigh in and it is just a good goal date.

I know one of the biggest problems is my food and eating habits. Way to much to go into right now, but let's just say I can eat all day and still not be full. For the most part I am good with my eating and a lot of the crap I do eat is at work. I will be really tightening up my belt on this issue. No pun intended.

I will try to blog about my journey every day if not every other day. I will reach my goals and I hope to learn more about myself doing it.

4 Comments:

Christine said...

I am right there with you! I am 5'5 and currently weigh about 135- ideally would like 125-130. I eat a very clean diet - as far as meals go! But by the end of the day, it usually goes to crap. I look forward to following your progress, I need inspiration wherever I can get it!

Kori Bliffert, NASM-CPT said...

Thanks Christine.

Tracy Reifkind said...

Ooooo! Do I smell a challenge here...maybe a friendly little wager, LOL

I too want to get my weight and BF lower, I fell off the wagon after surgery....but I'm curently going in the right direction.

Kori, why are you weighing in at the April cert? Are you testing again?

BJ Bliffert said...

Tracy, assistants must retest the Thursday before, during the set up. If they don't pass they must go through the weekend as a student.