Saturday, September 15, 2007

I JUST LOST 18LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I didn't lose 18lbs, but a client of mine just emailed me this and I had to share it with everyone. This is a woman who I have been working with, who has recently lost 50 pounds in the past 6 months and I am happy to say I turned her on to Kettlebells. Her dedication to her workouts and her healthy eating is UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the perfect client. Here is her email (she gave me permision to copy/paste). Excuse some of the...eh-hem...language, but I had to leave it in because that is who she is and I think it is helarious that she calls her Kettlebells "her bitches". Enjoy!...

I knew that would get your attention! Anyways, I did kind of lose 18lbs-here's how. You said to pull the KB around with my jump rope to get the "sled" workout. I started to do that and as I did a path or so I realized, damn this grass needs to be cut again. So, you got it, tied that bitch up to me and started to cut. And I cut, and I cut, and I cut. I cut for 2 fucking hours with that bitch dragging her ass behind me. You've seen my yard, you've seen my hills, let me tell ya, those hills are different when pulling that around! So, just in case you're looking for a new workout for yourself, and I know you've been getting into cutting grass lately! Feel free to tie one up. If you want the extreme version, come over here and cut my hills! I felt like a million bucks after taking that bitch off-that's where the 18lb loss came in! Right now I can't feel anything from the waist down!
Later,
Enjoy the great day 8-)

I want to say thank you to my client (I promised to leave her name out) for making me laugh and letting me share her experience with the world! Keep up the great work! And keep dragging those bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments: