Thursday, June 7, 2007

Working My Way Up

Like I had previously posted, I have kept my training light due to some physical limitations. But now have been able to increase my intensity and total work in my workouts...and it feels GREAT! Here is what I did today...

AM: Mowed the lawn (ok so some of you might think that this is not very "workout" like, but considering I have never mowed the lawn before, I know I am such a girl, and it was about 80 some degrees outside...it was a little taxing)

PM: 2-handed swings with 8kg 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
BW Squats 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
I did that 4 times. I did this workout last week and I think I am going to keep it in almost every week. It is a great conditioning workout and I was able to do 4 rounds instead of only 3 like last week.

It is really killing me not to do more, but all in do time. Within the next couple of weeks I should be doing a lot more. Till then...

Train Hard...Train Like A Girl!

0 Comments: