Monday, June 4, 2007

Turbulence Training

Turbulence Training is an awesome and effective way to burn fat. I have used it on and off (depending on my goals at that particular moment) and have gotten GREAT results. There are many great features to Turbulence Training. One of them being you don't need hours a day to do the exercises. Infact, if you only have mere minutes, you can do only 1 set of each exercise and still get great benefits! The second great feature is you don't need to belong to a gym or have thousands of dollars of gym equipment at home. A couple of dumbells, a Stability ball, and a bench is really all you need. The third, and probably best feature, is the plan is all laid out for you. Sixteen weeks of workouts that take you from point A (wanting to lose fat) to point B (FAT GONE!).

I had a lot of fun with the workouts and I never got bored. That is a HUGE benefit for me. I get easily bored with workouts if they don't keep my attention...not here! I felt like I did workout for hours at the end of each workout, eventhough the longest it took me was 45 min.

So if you are not able to attend any of our Boot Camps and/or Kettlebell classes due to lack of time or funds, this is the program you should buy. You won't regret it!

Turbulence Training.com

0 Comments: