Friday, March 21, 2008

First Day of Spring Workout!

Yesterday was the first day of spring. For most around the U.S. weather is great from now on, but for us here in good ol' Wisconsin....today we have snow! And we are suppose to get another 6-14 inches!!!! Again, ask me why we are moving to Texas?! HA!!

Well anyways, enough about the snow. Yesterday I went to our gym and had a terrific workout. Here is how it went...

Warm Up:
Usual O.H. squats w/ PVC pipe
Push Ups

Workout:
Snatches w/ 12kg 15rpm (so 1 snatch every 4 sec) 40 R/21L. Not as good as I had hoped, but my grip just lost it on my Left hand.

5 set of 1hand swings w/ 12kg to max (extra set on my L hand which is my weaker hand)

50 burpees for time (7:02min)

I took minimal breaks not only in between sets of swings, but also in between different exercises. By the end I was ready to vomit but damn it felt good!

0 Comments: