Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

Sorry about not posting for awhile. We have been so busy with work, training, training ourselves and getting our house ready to put on the market. As for my food and training regime...going well. I lost 2 pounds last week but I must admit I did slip up over the weekend. My cravings got the best of me. When I weighed myself the other morning I was up 1 pound. From my weakness? I don't know but I am telling myself YES! so it doesn't happen again.

Workouts are going well. In fact I did a 6 min snatch set with the 12kg and I only switched my hands once! 36/arm. I was pretty impressed with myself. And it was on a day that I felt I really had ZERO energy. Just goes to show your body knows more than you.

I will blog more about my workouts tonight.


Till then...

0 Comments: