Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Long Time....No Blog

I apologize for not blogging last week. I was working a lot more than I usually do and with training myself and others, time just flew by. I am doing very well with my training and my food. Here is what I have done the past 2 days...

Monday:
Deadlift w/ 135lbs 6x2
Squat w/ 95lbs 5x3
KB snatch w/ 16kg 3R/3L w/ 1 min break x 10
Walked on treadmill for 30 min

Tuesday:
2handed swing w/ 16kg 20 reps
Run around the block (a little more than 1/4 mile)
I did this combo 6 times. This was hard b/c not only was it hot outside but the air was so thick from the humidity you could hardly breathe!

Today I am doing more w/ my deadlifts and squats. I can really see a difference in my body from the past few weeks of eating and training the way I have. Everything is getting tight and shapely...WONDERFUL!

Till next time...

0 Comments: