Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I did my running intervals like I wanted to. 13 to be exact. I jogged for 45 sec and then sprinted for 15sec. Felt good. Then we I came back I saw BJ had the sled out and was pulling it around the yard. I thought to myself..."Hmmm...why not?!" So when BJ was done I took the sled from him, wrapped the belt around my waist and away I went. At first I was just going to go back and forth in the yard for around 5 min. BJ had other ideas in mind! After a couple of drags back and forth BJ motioned for me to go around the house...I did. Then he motioned for me to bear crawl the length of the yard twice...I did. All I can say is HOLY COW! Actually I could say holy something else, but I will refrain. I had sweat just pouring off of me. I swear our neighbors must think we are crazy. The entire sled dragging took 7:45 min, but it seemed like an eternity. When I was done I told BJ we should have taped it, he said: "Tomorrow". Oh boy!

That is what Training Like A Girl is all about!

2 Comments:

Tracy Reifkind said...

The Oct. RKC? I thought Setpt was the last one of the year, can I come?

Anyway, I was reading you post about cutting your calories too low. What's the plan? How many calories are you taking in?

Usually, when I cut my calories too low in addition to a workout suffering, I eventually feel famished and tend to overeat. The overeating is way more dangerous than messing up a workout, because it's the "out of control" thing I get, as a "former" compulsive overeatter!

Kori Bliffert, NASM-CPT said...

Tracy,
During the week I am cutting my calories down to 1200-1400. The 1200 is on Mondays due to the fact I refeed (carb-up) during the weekend and I have enough to get me through the day and more so. During the week I am completely protein and fats (healthy that is). Then on Sat and Sun I refeed my muscles. I am totally seeing a difference not only in my training (a good way) but also in my body. Everything is so much tighter on me. I am trying to really rely on my mirror and clothes than the scale. But like you, a former fat girl, that is hard.