Sunday, June 17, 2007

Swings

Yesterday all I felt like doing was swings so that is what I did. I sort of took Tracy's one swing workout and the swing workout we did at the RKC in April and put them together. Here is what I did...

Each 30 sec with 1 min rest after complete set. A set consisted of going through all the bells, a total of 2 min.

8kg swings
12kg swings
16kg swings
20kg swings

All were 2 handed swings. I did a total of 5 sets and then did 2 min of 1 arm swings with the 12kg. 30 sec on the R, 30 sec on the L, repeat for a total of 2 min again. Rest 1 min inbetween sets. I did 5 sets of these. It was fun to mix things up a bit. Afterward I went on my bike for 20 min to start conditioning my tush.

No workout for me today. After my workout yesterday I had to get ready for work. I was only suppose to work 2:30pm til 11pm, but they were short on the night shift so I stayed until 4 am. Sometimes I need to learn to say no! But it is ok, I did not have to work today.

Till tomorrow!

0 Comments: