Monday, May 21, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I am going to be honest here. My workouts have not been, for a lack of better words, significantly hard. I have been going through some personal stuff these past 2 weeks that has made it hard for me to Train Like A Girl! But don't worry, I am back in the saddle and not only will I be enjoying the pain doing the workouts, but I hope you will be enjoying the pain right along with me!

Workout for today:
Farmers Walk w/ 12kg KB 2 lengths of my backyard X 3
Swings w/ 8kg KB 30sec alternating with BW Squats 30sec for 5 min
Took my wonderful dog for a 35 min fast paced walk.
Like I said, not intense as I would like, but the week has only begun!

Workout Tip of the Day:
You don't need to workout for an hour or longer to make a workout intense.
Remember, it is what you do in the alotted time you have, not how long you do it.

Nutrition Tip of the Day
DRINK YOUR WATER! It is getting warm outside and you don't realize how much
water you lose by persperation until it is too late and you are dehydrated.
Believe me, your body and your mind will thank you for it!

0 Comments: